Sigma Photo Pro is an exclusive software package for displaying and manipulating your Sigma digital camera images on your computer.
It is possible to download the installer program of SIGMA Photo Pro 126.96.36.199 Build 3607 for Windows and SIGMA Photo Pro 4.2 Build 1048 for Macintosh. Please ensure that you read the system requirements for this software before downloading them.
Customers who Sigma SD and DP series cameras.
- SIGMA Photo Pro 4.2 for Windows
- SIGMA Photo Pro 4.2 for Macintosh
setup.exe (54.5 MB)
- Before you start the download of the installer program, make sure all applications in your computer are finished.
- Click the download button, or push the right button of your mouse ("right click") and start download.
- Make sure Setup. exe is saved in the destination you specified.
- If you have "SIGMA Photo Pro 188.8.131.52 Build 3599" installed on your computer, uninstall it by using "Add or Remove Programs" on a computer. It is not possible to install "SIGMA Photo Pro 184.108.40.206 Build 3067" properly if "SIGMA Photo Pro 220.127.116.11 Build 3599" is already installed.
- First, you have to choose the language of the program you install. Select the language and push the OK button. Then, carry out the install according to the procedures displayed in the screen.
- You need to restart the computer soon after this software is installed.
- OS : WidowsXP (service pack2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7
- CPU: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 512MB required (1GB or more recommended)
- Available Hard Disk Space: 1GB or more
- Display card: 16bit required (24bit or more recommended)
- Monitor Display Resolution: 1,024x768 required
Photo Pro.dmg (39.2 MB)
- Before starting the download of the installer program, make sure all applications in your computer are closed.
- Click the download button, or push the mouse button whilst holding down the Control key on your keyboard (Control+ Click).
- Select "download linked file" from the displayed menu. Start the download of the file.
- After completing the download of “Photo Pro.dmg” file, it will be mounted automatically and “Photo Pro 421048” disk image will be displayed. If the file is not mounted automatically, please double click the “Photo Pro.dmg” file. “Photo Pro 421048” disk image will then be displayed.
- To start the instalation drag and copy SIGMA Photo Pro folder from "Photo Pro 421048" Disk Image to applications folder. Installation will be complete after being copied to this folder.
- Select and open the Applications folder from "Go" in the Finder menu.
- If an older version of SIGMA Photo Pro is installed on your computer, please delete the "Sigma Photo Pro" folder in the "Application" folder and the "com.sigmaphoto.photopro.plist" file in the "Preferences" folder (Macintosh HD/Users/User Name/Library/Preferences) before installing.
- Power PC®, G4, G5 Processor or Intel® Core™ Duo Processor
- Mac OS X Ver.10.4 or later.
- 512MB or higher RAM
- Available Hard Disk Space : 1GB or more
- 16-bit (65,000 color) display card. 24-bit (16,770,000) recommended
- 1,024x768 monitor resolution or higher
- USB connection Cable